In the fast-paced world of Fintech it is hard to know what to look out for. Here at The Fintech Times we keep our ears to the ground so that you don’t have to miss a beat. Here is what is on our watch list for 2018:
- New accelerated online platforms which improve the retail customer experience by providing bespoke but affordable services to help investors manage their investment portfolios.
- A rise in platforms and ecosystems that auto-mate wealth management, financial advising and investment services. Automated services offer a lower cost of customer onboarding, conversion and funding.
- Innovative business models, such as market-places and investor networks, are changing the way investments are made (e.g. crowdsourcing platforms are encouraging users to benefit from the collective wisdom of the communities they nurture).
- The growth of private asset investments and retail investments market.
- Funds flow from established communities to developing communities.
- Strengthening of a regulation in relation to the new forms of funding (crowdfunding, ICOs).
- Rather than maintaining a human relationship with the support of technology services, clients are now directly using the technology with little to no human digital experiences with human support interaction. Human interaction only comes into play when there is a need for customer service.
Please follow and like us: