Find out about latest fintech events, conferences, awards and secure your spot.
The BlockchainUA conference aims to draw in a general crowd to inform participants, to build a strong community, and to boost the buzz around Ukraine at an international level.
Our mission is to make the event accessible for as many people as possible while providing the right level of organization – we’re providing food and coffee breaks during the event, access to the afterparty, videos of all the talks, networking, and much more.
From the outset we’ve laid down the key principles for the conference:
• We don’t accept paid talks
• We restrict startup/product announcements to a designated startup pitch stage
• Companies who already have a working product can present their achievements and roadmaps
• We don’t promote ICO tokens
• This is an educational and networking event – by default, speakers are expected to give an educational/helicopter view of their expertise
• It’s a not-for-profit conference, so we try to keep ticket prices low
• The audience consists of broad crowd – including technology experts, entrepreneurs, investors, bankers, students, regulators and others.
For more details please email us: [email protected]
Following the success of last year’s event, SMART VALOR is pleased to announce the return of The Crypto Summit being held in Zurich on the 28th of March. The Crypto Summit (formerly The ICO Summit) will be held for its second time, with a two-track agenda on leading topics in cryptocurrency.
Switzerland’s Economic Minister, Johann Schneider-Ammann, announced last week that the nation’s focus on crypto has moved beyond the Crypto Valley and should now refer to the entire country as a ‘Crypto Nation’. This was a demonstration of commitment from the highest political level for the establishment of the crypto industry in Switzerland.
The conference this year will focus on how Switzerland is best positioned to become a global leader in cryptocurrency. This conference, first held in September 2017, became the first international conference in Switzerland dedicated to blockchain crowdfunding. It became a global event, with 85% of speakers coming from outside of Switzerland, and over 30 countries represented among the 500 attendees. A further 2,000 attendees tuned into the event via live stream, which opened with a keynote from William Mougayar, one of the key thought leaders in the crypto financing field.
The Crypto Summit will expand on the previous event’s colourful programme of workshops, keynotes and panel discussions, including two new tracks: ICO & Investment Track and Tech Track. The event will be held in Switzerland’s newly built, high-tech conference centre, Samsung Hall. This year’s summit is set to bring together some of the biggest names in crypto funding to share their experience and best practices for successful ICO execution.
“We are building on the incredible success of last year’s Summit, where we received overwhelmingly positive feedback,” says Olga Feldmeier, CEO of SMART VALOR and founder of The Crypto Summit. “The event is held in the epicentre of crypto – making this the best place for blockchain start-ups or investors to see where the industry is headed. We’re excited to see the progression and turnout of this year’s event. Being one of the founders of Crypto Valley and active here since 2014, for me, it is a great pleasure to see it growing year-on-year. With support from influential figures like be Johann Schneider-Ammann, Switzerland is well on its way to becoming a global hub for crypto business.”
This year the conference will double in size, expecting over 1,000 participants from around the world. The speaker line-up includes top leaders of the industry, including Vinny Lingham, a Silicon Valley entrepreneur and CEO of Civic, whose popularity rankings recently brought him to one of the top 5 people in the blockchain industry worldwide.
“I see a growing need for the establishment of specialized crypto hubs with a recognized regulatory environment and global exposure. Switzerland seems to be on its way to becoming such a hub and I am excited to contribute to it,” says Vinny.
Early-bird tickets are still available on the www.cryptosummit.ch until the 15th of February.
eFintechshow 2018 to focus on the new desentralized economy.
The consolidation of decentralized technologies such as Blockchain together with the various FinTech business models that exist today make the financial sector has to reinvent itself more than ever. A new economy decentralized is coming and will forever change the financial services that Today we know.
More details at http://efintechshow.com/Brochure-eFINTECH-SHOW.pdf
eFintech Show 2018 – April 11-12, 2018 in Barcelona, Spain
As an influential voice in the worldwide Tech community, the aim of ICT Spring is to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, start-ups, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale. It is a yearly event held in Luxembourg City which is dedicated to exhibiting and demonstrating the latest relevant trends and innovations and discuss their impact on society and the working world.
This year’s edition will feature 3 main topics: FinTech, Digitalisation and Space.
– +5000 key decision makers in IT, finance, banking, web and marketing, investors, entrepreneurs, start-ups etc.
– Attendees from over 72 countries, 1 great exhibition area and VIP dinner with 650 guests the first day of the event
This year, ICT Spring will feature 3 main topics:
- FINTECH : RegTech/ FunTech / AI / VCs Insights / InsurTech
- DIGITAL : IoT / AI / Telecom / MarCom / eSkills
- SPACE : From satellites to services / Life in near space / Exploration of Space Commerce / Human migration to Space
The insurance industry is entering an age of disruption and digital transformation, and as both the moment of truth for fulfilling the customer promise, and a significant cost centre, claims is a priority for transformation.
With new technologies enabling both operational efficiency and a superior customer experience, from artificial intelligence to drones and mobile customer communication methods, it is a critical time for claims executives to explore opportunities to innovate their processes.
At the Connected Claims USA conference, join claims visionaries and leaders to gain inspiration and tools for immediate implementation from innovative insurance case studies.
DATADISRUPT, THE PREMIER CONFERENCE FOR THE FINANCIAL SERVICES DATA ANALYTICS ECOSYSTEM, TO HOLD SECOND ANNUAL EVENT IN NEW YORK CITY ON MAY 22 – 24, 2018
WHAT: DataDisrupt, the premier conference for the financial services data analytics ecosystem, will hold its second annual event in New York City on May 22nd – May 24th, 2018. The three-day conference will focus on the impact of large scale data sets, new data sources, innovative analytic techniques, the latest technologies and the most creative entrepreneurs on the financial services sector. The event will highlight many of the world’s leading data analytics practitioners and solutions providers, and will congregate the ecosystem converging around them.
DataDisrupt will feature thought leaders, senior financial services professionals, growth stage company CEOs / founders, corporate decision makers and members of the investment management community. The agenda will cover sector landscapes and trends, new market opportunities, innovative business models and disruptive vendor perspectives. Key lines of business to be addressed include consumer finance, commercial finance, capital markets, investment management and wealth management. DataDisrupt 2018 will also explore the impact of alternative data on the lending and investing markets. The event will address a range of horizontal functions, including: customer acquisition, price optimization, credit underwriting / monitoring, fraud prevention, regulatory compliance, investment analysis and portfolio monitoring.
Technologies impacting these lines of business and functions, including artificial intelligence, will be discussed by the innovators commercializing them.For more information, please visit www.datadisrupt.com.
WHO: DataDisrupt will feature over 65 speakers, including:
• Andrew Chin – Chief Risk Officer, AllianceBernstein
• Lori Bieda – Head of Analytics Centre of Excellence, Bank of Montreal
• Dan Ciporin – General Partner, Canaan Partners
• Lynne Laube – President and Co-Founder, Cardlytics
• Brandon Wright – CEO and Co-Founder, Cognical
• Rich Veldran – Chief Financial Officer, Dunn & Bradstreet
• Jim Swift – President and CEO, Cortera
• Peter Bailey – Chief Strategy Officer, Dataminr
• Kesna Lawrence – Chief Data Scientist, Deluxe
• Andy Mattes – President and CEO, Diebold Nixdorf
• Jonathan Corr – President and CEO, Ellie Mae
• Brian Walter – Global Leader of Watson Client Insights & Cognitive Experience, IBM
• Jon Karl – VP, Corporate Development and Co-Founder, iovation
• Kathryn Petralia – Head of Operations, Kabbage
• Jeffrey McMillan – Chief Analytics & Data Officer, Morgan Stanley
• Noah Breslow – CEO, OnDeck
• Rodger Desai – CEO, Payfone
• Bill Phelan – President and Co-Founder, PayNet
• Lars Björk – CEO, Qlik
• Tammer Kamel – CEO and Founder, Quandl
• Aaron Klein – CEO, Riskalyze
• Amir Orad – CEO, Sisense
• Chris Mitchell – Managing Director, Spectrum Equity
• Beaumont Vance – Director of the Analytics Center of Excellence, TD Ameritrade
• Mark Gazit – CEO, ThetaRay
• Ohad Samet – Co-Founder & CEO, TrueAccord
• Nick Beim – Partner, Venrock
• Stephen Harris – Head of Enterprise Data Strategy Architecture & Transformation, Wells Fargo
• James Moran – Co-Founder & President, YipitData
The full list of speakers is available here.
WHEN: May 22 – 24, 2018
WHERE: Alfred Lerner Hall
New York, NY
JOIN US AT THE PRE-EMINENT EVENT FOR REGTECH LEADERS
- 600 DELEGATES
- 100+ CCOs, CTOs, MDs and Directors from financial institutions
- 100+ RegTech Company CEOs & company leaders
- 100+ Senior-level Industry experts
- Regulators, investors and innovation leaders from around the world
- Partner events throughout the week
- 1-2-1 meetings and focused roundtables
- Interactive livestream broadcasting to a global audience
- Interactive app connecting delegates and global viewers
The Global RegTech Summit will be the highest impact RegTech event of 2018 if you want to:
- Find out what strategies the leaders of financial institutions are taking to address the threats and opportunities they face.
- Understand what regulators expect and what plans they have to support the development of RegTech within their jurisdictions.
- Get the complete picture of the latest innovations and the range of RegTech solutions in the market place.
- Learn from experts about how to identify and implement the right solutions for your organization.
- Get your RegTech company, product or service in front of senior decision-makers from banks, asset management companies and other financial institutions.
- Engage with active RegTech investors from venture firms, banks and major financial corporates
- Identify the regions that offer the most attractive opportunities for RegTech startups, scale-ups, market entry, partnerships, government support or investment returns.
ADDRESS THE CRITICAL ISSUES THAT AFFECT EVERY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
- PSD2, MiFID II, Basel III, GDPR, Solvency II, AIFMD, MAR, SOX and other
- KYC, AML, CDD, Fraud, Financial crime, Conduct compliance
- Onboarding, Identity Verification, Cybersecurity, Risk Management
- Dealing with the challenges of regulatory change
- Understanding the impact of innovation
- Identifying the right RegTech solutions
- Partnering between financial institutions and RegTech companies
- Understanding the perspective of regulators, CCOs, CTOs, RegTech startups, technology providers and industry experts
BlockShow Europe 2018 powered by Cointelegraph is one of the major international platforms for showcasing innovative Blockchain solutions, revealing hottest industry trends & sensations and bringing together the global Blockchain community. The conference will take place on may 28-29 in Berlin – one of the major European centres for FinTech and a capital for many trending sectors and industries.
As an international event, BlockShow is bringing together the global Blockchain community, as well as demonstrating multiple new solutions for implementation and enhancement of the Blockchain technology; the conference is designed to provide an exclusive look into exciting projects and ICOs, and introduce Blockchain to the World. Our team’s aspiration is to exhibit the industry’s most groundbreaking use cases, as well as bring businesses together with the Blockchain.
BlockShow Europe 2018 is to attract over 3000 guests, 120+ partners, over 70 globally recognized speakers and much more. Just like last year, we will be happy to welcome venture funds and entrepreneurs from all over the world, searching for new projects and business perspectives. Each participant will enjoy a unique opportunity to gain company growth and attract new clients.
Additionally, the event provides a platform for businesses to reveal their new products, get feedback on their new solutions and share their thoughts in a panel discussion and on the stage.
Learn more and register for BlockShow Europe 2018 here! Moreover, don’t forget to save 20% from your ticket purchase and get the most profitable deal right now with the code EVENTHUNTER.
See you in Berlin!
Finnovation Africa: Kenya 2018 will held at the Radisson Blu Nairobi on the
31st of May 2018 and Finnovation Africa: South Africa 2018 will held at the
Radisson Blu Gautrain Johannesburg on the 6th June 2018, both will tackle
the most pressing questions for the progress of FinTech and the positive and
proﬁtable transformation of banking in Africa, providing a platform for all
stakeholders to engage in creating the future of ﬁnancial services on the
continent – from established banking powerhouses to FinTech start‐ups.
The events will gather all stakeholders and inﬂuencers in the African
FinTech ecosystem from the key markets across Africa and internationally.
Government policymakers, leading banks & ﬁnancial institutions, legacy and
neo payment players, international & regional inﬂuencers, the tech start‐up
community on the continent, and investors, will come together at Finnovation
Africa 2018 in Kenya and South Africa with the objective of harnessing the
FinTech revolution to enable the positive and proﬁtable transformation of
A radically disrupted event format with world‐class speakers and more than
300 carefully selected participants
Finnovation Africa: Kenya and South Africa 2018 will tackle the most
pressing questions for the progress of FinTech in Africa, providing a
platform for all stakeholders to engage in creating the future of ﬁnancial
services in Africa. The event will focus on the following major issues:
The Digital Transformation of Banking: Mobile Money, Payments Innovation,
Open Banking in Africa
Finclusion & Islamic Finance
Blockchain & Bitcoin: Realities in Africa
CyberSecurity ‐ Strengthening Resilience in the Age of Disruption
The Wolves’ Den
More details http://www.finnovationworld.com/
The impact of Blockchain, Open Banking, Mobile Money and Payment innovations are radically transforming the financial services landscape as FinTech disruptors intensify the challenge to incumbent banks and kickstart new opportunities in Kenya
Nairobi, Kenya: Africa’s financial sector is in the midst of an exciting and profound transformation. The rapid growth of FinTech on the continent is driving the disruption and, in many cases, leapfrogging of legacy systems as innovators accelerate the digital transformation of financial services across Africa. This has further spurred the leading incumbent banks in Africa to more rapidly ramp-up their own innovative approaches to meet the financial needs of under-served markets across the continent.
FinTech players are increasingly becoming an important part of the fabric of Africa’s financial services industry. In addition, the leading banks on the continent are now harnessing innovative technology and are also collaborating with FinTech start-ups to better connect with under-served consumers, improve financial inclusion and provide a platform to scale much faster.
The hugely successful events in our Finnovation Africa Series hosted in Uganda and Ethiopia during 2017 saw more than 500 thought leaders, FinTech pioneers and bankers representing the foremost financial institutions from across the continent gather to address how FinTech can contribute to the positive and profitable transformation of financial services in Africa. Against this dynamic backdrop, Ethico Live! is now excited to announce the expansion of the series with the launch of Finnovation Africa: Kenya 2018, which will be held on the 31st of May 2018 at the Radisson Blu Nairobi. The event will seek to harness the FinTech revolution to boost strategic economic priorities such as financial inclusion and deepening – and how FinTech can make a positive and profitable difference in Africa.
With a focus on the most significant technologies driving the financial services paradigm shift, including Blockchain & Bitcoin, Open Banking & APIs, Payment innovations, and Mobile Money & Digital Wallets, Finnovation Kenya 2018 also features a number of innovative sessions such as The Wolves’ Den, Silicon Savannah: Tales of Financial and Technology Start-ups in Kenya, Founder’s PainPoints, Inside the Investor’s Mind, and live-on-stage interviews with international Finnovators and African FinTech pioneers.
Speaking at the announcement of the launch of Finnovation Kenya 2018, David McLean, President of Ethico Live, said that: “FinTech holds a particularly powerful promise for Africa especially as an enabler of key strategic priorities, such as financial inclusion and deepening. The impact of new disruptive financial technologies is well placed to be genuinely socially useful, meaningfully improving how ordinary people engage with financial services and therefore deliver broader-based positive economic outcomes across the continent. FinTech also sets the bar higher for incumbent banks in terms of their own innovation agendas as the leading banks internationally and in Africa seek to make digital profitable and explore collaboration opportunities with FinTech trail-blazers. We are very excited to be bringing Finnovation to the well-established and high-growth Kenyan market and look forward to progressing discussions on the digital transformation of financial services in Africa.”
Chris Principe, international FinTech thought leader, shared some persuasive insights while speaking on the sidelines of the Finnovation Africa Series: “A very positive story, if one that is not yet well understood, is unfolding in Africa. New technology, new ideas and new business models are producing new opportunities. The distinctions between telecom services providers, payments services providers and financial institutions are breaking down. In virtually all African countries, there are sufficient numbers of mobile phones ‐ which are not necessarily smartphones ‐ for previously unbanked people to have access to high quality financial services at low cost. Innovative companies are using Blockchain technology and crypto‐currencies to resolve fundamental problems such as lack of access to electricity and lack of access to global financial markets. Finnovation Africa highlights how FinTech is transforming Africa for the better, facilitating payments, boosting financial inclusion and developing new enterprises. However, the conference does much more than that, as it engages key stakeholders to reveal how the entire world is changing. In many ways, Africa is a FinTech leader, rather than a follower.”
Combining a highly innovative and interactive event format with world‐class speakers and more than 300 carefully selected participants, Finnovation Africa: Kenya 2018 will take place at the Radisson Blu Nairobi on the 31st of May 2018 and will tackle the most pressing questions for the progress of FinTech in Africa, providing a platform for all stakeholders to engage in creating the future of ﬁnancial services on the continent – from established banking powerhouses to FinTech start‐ups.
For further details, please contact:
Sanay Lalwani, Media & Marketing Lead: Finnovation at Ethico Live!
Contact No – +91 124 418 2794/5