With this market expected to grow dramatically over the next three years, it is said that in the U.S. alone robo-advisors will manage around $2 trillion dollars by 2020.
Set to make a ‘real breakthrough’ in the UK in 2017, this innovation has been largely supported by the Financial Conduct Authority and HM Treasury, who have recently established new rules aimed at promoting robo-advisors as part of their effort to make financial advice more widely available.
City & Financial Global is therefore pleased to announce that it is organising The UK Robo-Advice Forum on 1st November 2017 in central London.
This timely and highly-topical conference will enable attendees to understand how to make their robo-advice operations grow and become profitable, both in the UK market and in the international arena.
Its interactive format will offer you an opportunity to participate in a diverse and well-informed dialogue between the UK regulator and financial services c-suite representatives, and to learn more about:
- The FCA’s role in creating a proactive regulatory environment for the firms offering a robo-advice service
- The outlook for the robo-advisory market in the UK and beyond.
- How will The European Data Protection Regulation influence the robo-advice space when it takes effect in May 2018?
- The impact of automated investment services on the traditional wealth management business – will it overtake mainstream investment and offer the customers better value for their money?
- An overview of the main attractions and challenges of using robo-advice platforms and how they can be made more customer-oriented. How can you achieve transparency and clarity while communicating with your existing and potential customers?
- Insights into fully-automated robo-advice services and hybrid models that offer human involvement
- The latest developments, which are likely to force robo-advisors to move beyond ETFs – how will they impact the future of the robo-advice market?
- The rise of Liability-Driven investment – how will it influence the pensions industry?
The full event programme can be viewed on the event website by clicking the link below, further speakers will be confirmed in soon.
Delegate Fee: £595 + VAT. Discounted fee with code: £476 + VAT
Fintech Company Fee: £295 + VAT
Use code ROBO1FINTT at the submit payment stage if booking online or email [email protected] or telephone (0) 1932 340115 quoting the code in either instance.
(Includes event programme, speaker list, registration fees etc)