No man is an island when it comes to fintech, and in the pursuit of a better world driven by better financial services, it’s clear that standing together means progressing together. This September at The Fintech Times, we’ll be delving into every corner of what it means to be a fintech ecosystem. We’ve dedicated the entire month to investigating what makes a successful fintech ecosystem, how fintechs can work together more effectively, as well as providing a regional view of some of the industry’s best examples of community collaboration.
Fintech ecosystems is an industry dialect that crops up time and time again throughout our headlines, but what forms the identity of a fintech ecosystem, and how could such initiatives generate worldwide benefits?
Naturally, the meaning of ‘fintech ecosystem’ will differ depending on the area of the industry to which it applies. In pursuit of comprehensive analysis, we’ve invited a wide array of industry experts and ecosystem representatives to help us uncover the true definition.
Our month is due to begin on the note of fintech partnerships, a familiar feature of the industry. Here, our speaker selection will seek to answer:
- What are the benefits of outsourcing in fintech?
- Is it better to compete or collaborate?
- How are payment partnerships driving innovation?
Following this debut, our attention is expected to shift toward the fascinating topic of wealthtech during our second week of coverage, in the perfect opportunity to analyse how fintech’s most contemporary abilities are being incorporated into the sector. Together, we’ll be discussing:
- How is AI being applied to wealth management and what are the benefits?
- How is automated software benefitting investing?
- What can European fintech ecosystems learn from the US wealthtech sector?
- Which fintech ecosystem is leading the way in the development of wealthtech and why?
Our third week of coverage will get down with the nitty-gritty of what being in a fintech ecosystem actually looks like. We’ll be taking a region-by-region view of the fintech ecosystems leading Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
Wrapping up our coverage, the final month of September will see us unpack the world of expansions, mergers and acquisitions; a very applicable topic to fintechs and industry players looking to expand their services. Our speakers will be answering all your burning questions to:
- The tools crucial for a successful fintech expansion
- What acquisitions are currently trying to achieve
- How Covid-19 redefined how fintechs merge together
- What the most difficult fintech market to expand into is
True to self, The Fintech Times will be incorporating our coverage across the entirety of our many outlets, including our highly-anticipated podcasts, webinars and in-person interviews. Fintech ecosystems have and will continue to determine the trajectory of the industry, thus it is impossible to overstate their importance to our mutual goal.
We greatly look forward to sharing our exclusive insights into this matter with you, our adored audience, over the coming weeks.