Open Banking Expo launches its Digifest virtual event from 24th to 26th November 2020. The newest event in the Open Banking Expo portfolio continues to deliver game-changing content delivered direct to a senior digital transformation audience across financial services and beyond.
The agenda featuring more than 60 speakers and 40 sessions is now live, with free and premium access passes available.
The programme offers content and speakers delegates have never seen or heard before, alongside Open Banking’s renowned innovators, disruptors and visionaries who are pushing the boundaries to achieve Open Finance and ultimately, Open Life.
Prominent news anchor Natasha Kaplinsky OBE is geared up to interview several industry stalwarts, including Open Banking Implementation Entity’s Imran Gulamhuseinwala, the Financial Conduct Authority’s Alex Roy, Chief Operating Officer at Monzo, Sujata Bhatia and former Revolut Exec and newly appointed Chief Executive Officer at Allica Bank, Richard Davies.
Global fintech influencer Dr Ruth Wandhöfer is Open Banking Expo Kitchen Live’s first guest. Whilst cooking up a three-course meal, the Suited Chef will uncover Ruth’s secrets for success and her predictions for the future, with some food chat in between!
The virtual show offers a catalogue of powerhouse debates featuring C-Level heavyweights from across the banking and fintech eco-system. Speakers across the three days include:
- Marion King, Director of Payments, RBS Group
- Benoît Legrand, Chief Innovation Officer, ING
- Fergus Murphy, Group Personal Banking Director, Virgin Money
- Nathalie Oestmann, Chief Operating Officer, Curve
- Oliver Prill, Chief Executive Officer, Tide
- Felim O’Donnell, Chief Executive Officer, Starling
- Maha El Dimachki, Chief Payments Officer, UK
- Mark Buitenhek, Global Head of Transaction Services, ING
- Christophe Rieche, Chief Executive Officer, iwoca
- Tanja Imamovic, Open Banking Lead, Group Strategy & Innovation, Raiffeisen Bank International
- Michiel Bijlsma, Head of Payments, DNB Dutch Central Bank
- Fiona Bradshaw, Head of Innovation – Global Payments, HSBC
- Gregg Carnaffan, Head of Transformation, M&S Bank
- Chris Higham, Head of Open Banking, Virgin Money
- Ed Maslaveckas, Chief Executive Officer, Bud
Once again the event is headlined by OpenWrks and this year they are also joined by FICO.
Steve Bradford, Chief Commercial Officer at OpenWrks said: “We’re excited to be co-sponsoring this year’s Open Banking Expo with our friend and partner FICO. Over the last six months alone, we have seen Open Banking users double to two million. While this is a time of crisis, it’s also clear that it’s the catalyst necessary to encourage people to understand what they can afford to save, invest, borrow and repay, using the power of Open Banking.
“At OpenWrks, we’re proud to pioneer applications and partnerships that focus on helping consumers do exactly that and The Open Banking Expo brings together the people and businesses that are leading from the forefront and pushing Open Banking to its full potential.”
“Better data fuels better decisions, which is why we’re excited about Open Banking and this event”, said Steve Hadaway, Vice-President & Managing Director, EMEA at FICO. “We see tremendous potential in applying AI and machine learning analytics to Open Banking data to improve decisions on affordability, collections, risk management and other areas. This is the focus of our partnership with OpenWrks.”
Co-founder of Open Banking Expo, Adam Cox added: “It is fantastic to have the support of both OpenWrks and FICO along with all of our other partners on our virtual journey. We’ve worked hard to curate a not-to-missed agenda that will attract an audience far and wide. Digital knows no boundaries and we’re looking forward to delivering an immersive experience to reflect the huge amount of innovation and goodwill the industry has shown this year.”