Welcome to our events page! Take a look at upcoming events, get a hold of discounted tickets and add events straight to your calendar.
If you would like to add your event please email us [email protected]
- This event has passed.
FinTech Digital Payments Seminar: Big Tech Joining the Fight
October 9, 2019
InterAxS is pleased to invite you to attend our seminar on Fintech payments, with a specific look at the role of Big Tech.
We bring together a diverse set of presenters, with multifaceted viewpoints, to offer a comprehensive look at the forces shaping the banking industry of the future. We will discuss the role of Big Tech in financial services and how incumbents, challengers and tech players will fight out the payments space.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday 9 October at 15.30 -17.30 in The Covent Garden Hotel (screening room), 10 Monmouth St, London WC2H 9HB
Moderator: Russ Shaw, CEO and Founder of Tech London Advocates and Global Tech Advocates and former Chairman of The Marketing Group of Great Britain
- Laura McCracken, Global EVP, Financial Institutions & Fintech at Wirecard and ex Head of Financial Service & Payment Partnerships Europe at Facebook and formerly responsible for Amazon’s payment products
- Renier Lemmens, TransferGo and ex Board Member at Revolut and former CEO EMEA at Paypal
- Neira Jones, Ambassador, Emerging Payments Association
- Kaitlin Zhang, CEO Kaitlin Zhang Branding – cross-border branding and PR for tech, financial services and government between China and the West
- Craig Wellman, Head of Microsoft Financial Services
- Catherine Wines, Director and Co-Founder of World Remit, a global online money transfer service
- Neil Garner, Founder & CEO Thyngs, previously Founder & CEO of Proxama plc, a global leader in mobile wallets (before the launch of Apple Pay)
- Sohail Shah, Chief Product Officer of Trustronic – Trustonic is a joint venture between ARM (smartphone chips) & Gemalto (SIM cards, credit cards & payment security).
Click to register: https://www.interaxsglobal.com/axs-events/fintech