Welcome to our events page! Take a look at upcoming events, get a hold of discounted tickets and add events straight to your calendar.
If you would like to add your event please email us [email protected]
- This event has passed.
October 2, 2019
With top executives from across the lending ecosystem and a range of topics sure to pique your interest, we’ve never been so excited about our agenda!
- Network with leading executives from across the lending ecosystem, from high street banks, challengers and dynamic alternative lenders
- Digital Mortgages throwing you for six? With perspectives from MortgageGym, Habito and Dashly, you can walk away with the right inside knowledge to adapt your strategy to online broker services
- Two lenders and a broker walk into a panel discussion… don’t miss the debate between award-winning broker Coreco, Bank of Ireland and P2P mortgage providers Landbay as they chat auto-advice, collaboration and the concept of a mortgage ecosystem
- Look to the future with our final session exploring the marketplace model with voices from Starling Bank, Compare the Market and Funding Circle!
- With open banking now in full swing, hear from the one and only Alison Rose, Chief Executive at Royal Bank of Scotland on how the incumbent is implementing API strategies across the board
With a sluggish mortgage market, up to 62% of British customers in some form of debt, SMEs struggling to access finance and Brexit looming on the horizon, the lending market is in need of rejuvenation. Luckily, you can find the solutions to your challenges at MoneyLIVE: Lending on 2 October! Come on down to hear industry experts share the best strategies for success in a changing lending market.
Use code FINTECHTIMES10 to save 10% off your ticket!