No less than 1,200 (!) decision makers representing 50 countries from all 6 continents turned the fourth edition of Digital Insurance Agenda (DIA) into a massive success. DIA, the largest ‘must see’ insurtech event worldwide, took place at 16 and 17 May in Amsterdam and featured more than 50 insurtechs and 6 provocative keynotes and panel discussions. Technologies on stage varied from blockchain and bots to connected devices and conversational commerce.
“The keynotes speeches of Zhong An, Rakuten, Hyperloop Transportation Technologies, Discovery and Bought by Many set the stage for the future of insurance: Ecosystems offer new ways to become much more relevant. Solving the real problems customers experience across the value chain requires collaborations with other parties, even with competitors. Thinking beyond insurance and thinking platforms will be the next challenge for insurers”, summarizes DIA co-founder Roger Peverelli.
“Teaming up with insurtechs while building these ecosystems is essential to accelerate innovation. The DIA line-up clearly showed that insurtechs are more than ready for this and actively foster ecosystems as well; in any product category, in every part of the value chain. They even collaborate with other insurtechs, to come up with solutions that are more innovative and add more value. The massive response among the audience shows that the insurance industry is embracing buy levitra in spain ecosystems as a key to the future”, says Reggy de Feniks, the other DIA-co-founder.
DIAmond Award winners
The many insurers and insurtech investors in the DIA audience awarded six insurtechs the DIAmond Award for insurtech with most strategic impact; in random order:
- Xtract (Ireland): Transforming motor claims by aggregating real-world crash data. https://bit.ly/2HqdUWK
- BetterTradeOff (Singapore): Upgrading financial planning to become life planning. https://bit.ly/2GQksxl
- Wrisk (UK): Flexible macro-insurance that adapts to fit the customer’s life. https://bit.ly/2IYlacI
- Neurotrack (USA): Transforming detection and prevention of memory loss. https://bit.ly/2FcqXcu
- Pixoneye (Israel): Predicting key life events to deliver relevant insurance in real time. https://bit.ly/2IGg88m
- Buzzvault (UK): Digital asset vault built on the blockchain, enabling intelligent home insurance. https://bit.ly/2KDvBnw
DIA – Digital Insurance Agenda, www.digitalinsuranceagenda.com – is the leading worldwide conference for insurtech and innovation in insurance. The purpose of DIA is to accelerate innovation in insurance, by connecting insurance executives with insurtech leaders from all over the globe.
DIA is an initiative of Reggy de Feniks and Roger Peverelli. Peverelli and De Feniks are the authors of the worldwide bestseller Reinventing Financial Services and Reinventing Customer Engagement. The next level of digital transformation for banks and insurers.
More than 1,200 participant from 40 geographies across the globe combined with its extraordinary format and production level makes DIA the single most important insurtech event worldwide for C-level and C-1 executives and change agents in the insurance sector.