SwipeSimple Version 5.0 will automatically be made available to SwipeSimple users beginning next week. Among the new features that enable merchants to benefit from even better payment acceptance are:
- Paper receipt printing and countertop hardware pairing which allows countertop merchants or merchants who want to issue paper receipts with a portable printer to use SwipeSimple compatible cash drawer and printer hardware options for their everyday business needs.
- Robust discount options that allow merchants to set up dollar amount or percentage discounts that can be applied to specific items or an entire transaction.
- Item categories that let merchants set up categories for their items in order to easily track their inventory and gain business insights.
- Favourites pages that help merchants make their checkout process more efficient by setting up pages containing their most frequently used items and discounts to quickly and easily locate popular items and add them to a transaction.
- Item images that enable merchants to add an image to each item to more easily locate items in their catalogue and favourites pages.
- SwipeSimple Virtual Terminal which enables merchants to take card not present transactions on the mobile app and website with full Address Verification Service (AVS) support to help reduce fraud rates.
These new features are added to a long list of great capabilities that were previously available to merchants and made SwipeSimple the best-in-class payment acceptance technology. CardFlight continually brings new capabilities and useful tools that add value to more than 45,000 merchants currently using SwipeSimple to accept payments and manage their businesses. This release comes on the heels of multiple valuable changes that CardFlight implemented in 2018, among them the over-the-air upgrade of tens of thousands of card readers in the field to enable EMV Quick Chip to improve transaction processing times. CardFlight’s ongoing commitment to creating new value for users and providing the right tools for small merchant payment acceptance sets the company apart from many technology providers in the industry.
“At CardFlight, we continually work to make SwipeSimple the best payment acceptance technology for merchants all across the country” said Derek Webster, CardFlight’s Founder and CEO. “We know that tens of thousands of businesses rely on our technology to run and grow their businesses. Releasing Version 5.0 of SwipeSimple demonstrates our team’s dedication to putting easy to use, efficient payment acceptance tools in the hands of our users.”
About CardFlight: CardFlight is the leader in payment technology and mobile point-of-sale solutions for merchant service providers, banks, and independent sales organisations. CardFlight’s customers include 10 of the top 30 merchant acquirers in the US. CardFlight’s SwipeSimple payment acceptance technology provides easy-to-use SaaS solutions for tens of thousands of merchants across all 50 states. CardFlight was recently recognised by Inc. Magazine as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in America, and the 5th fastest growing company in the Financial Services sector.