Welcome to our events page! Take a look at upcoming events, get a hold of discounted tickets and add events straight to your calendar.
If you would like to add your event please email us [email protected]
- This event has passed.
MoneyLIVE: Digital Banking 2019
June 25 - June 26
MoneyLIVE: Digital Banking 2019 brings together innovators and trendsetters to discuss the rapid advancement in technology and customer expectations in banking. From the wider impact of open banking and APIs, to the unyielding power of AI and data analytics, we’ve got everything covered. Providing practical advice through case studies, development stories and panel discussions, this event is for senior executives to discover how technology is transforming banking as you know it. Strategies are formulated, partnerships are created and future trends are debated.
Join us in June to:
- Learn how your bank can succeed in the API economy and take away the tools you need to develop accessible and secure APIs
- Understand the ways in which banks are using the value of data to personalise their products and better understand the customer
- Meet the latest and brightest FinTechs revolutionising banking as you know it and find out where your business could be heading next
- Delve into the latest technologies – explore voice technology’s ability to transform your business, and understand how to implement an AI solution for your organisation
- Learn from over 50 senior speakers from across Europe and beyond, to measure yourself against how the biggest players in the global market are tackling the banking revolution
- Meet with 400+ senior representatives from banks, challengers, FinTechs, tech giants and be a part of the conversation on where’s next for digital banking
- Benoit Legrand, Chief Innovation Officer, ING Bank
- Carlos Kuchkovsky, Chief Technology Officer, BBVA
- Joe Gordon, Chief Executive Officer, First Direct
- Aidan Millar, Chief Data Officer, DNB
- Sunil Dixit, Managing Director – Global Client Solutions, BBVA
- Julian Sawyer, Chief Operating Officer, Starling Bank
- Kevin Mountford, Chief Executive Officer, Raisin
- Lana Abdullayeva, Director – Open Banking and PSD2, Lloyds Banking Group
- Fergus Murphy, Group Customer Value Director, CYBG
- Caroline Ambrose, Director – Open Banking, Barclays Bank
- Mark Curran, Director of Payments & Open Banking, Clydesdale Bank
- Ash Booth, Head of Artificial Intelligence, HSBC
- Nick Harrison, Commercial Director, First Direct
- Paul Clark , Chief Technology Officer, Tandem
- Frank Jan Risseeuw, Chief Executive Officer, Yolt
Secure your ticket using code FINTECHTIMES10 to save 10% off your ticket – the sooner you book, the more you’ll save!