Welcome to our events page! Take a look at upcoming events, get a hold of discounted tickets and add events straight to your calendar.
If you would like to add your event please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
18th Annual O2C: Cash, Digitalisation, RPA & AI
May 27, 2021 @ 8:00 AM - May 28, 2021 @ 5:00 PM BST
Process Improvement, cost efficiency and innovation agenda for customer to cash value chain
The 18th Annual “O2C: Cash, Digitalisation, RPA & AI” is a marcus evans unique event discussing Customer Experience and Robotics for Customer Facing Supply Chain Management and Order to Cash. Join this virtual conference on 27-28 May, 2021 to obtain access to unique expertise and take away new solutions to your day-to-day business challenges.
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
- Maximise digitalisation and robotisation for 24/7 processes
- Find the right balance between digitalisation and human touch in customer service
- Discuss working capital optimisation and collection best practices
- Improve the quality of customer interactions and customer experience
- Benchmark transformation and change management approaches and journeys
Learn from key practical case studies:
- Honeywell improving performance with better customer experience and data analytics
- Telenor outlining methods within process development and automation strategies that really work
- Novartis establishing a Customer to Cash E2E process, including the customer engagement and digital strategy model
- Philips focusing on customer service innovation and agility
Subscribers of The Fintech Times are eligible to a special discount by using the code SC131_FT200
For more information please contact Ria Kiayia at email@example.com or call on +357 22849404