Having graduated with a degree in Business Studies from the University of the West of England, Charley has gained experience working in compliance, research and marketing.
As the Digital Editor of The Fintech Times and The Fintech Power 50, he is responsible for all the content across the sites and social media channels.
- Once a Staple of ‘The IT Crowd’, Now Cybersecurity is Everybody’s Problem
- London Fintech Week: Libra, Regulation and the Key to Start-Up Success
- Collaboration in the Banking Sector Required to Defeat Cyber Criminals
- Payments, What’s New? Heavy Hitters at London Tech Week
- The Potentials and Pitfalls of Applying AI in the Financial Industry
- Addressing the Gender Issue and Securing the Future of Fintech
- What’s Next in the Automation First Era? UiPath’s CFO Marie Myers Lays Down Key Implementation Trends
- Deep Learning to Make Deep Inroads in the Fight Against Fraud
- TORCA: The New Home for Digitised Assets
- SmartStream Technologies: Taking a Consultant’s Approach
- Mo Paytech, Mo Problems at the Vendorcom Europe Future of Payments Conference
- DLT Returns Battered but Unbowed at Opening of London Blockchain Week
- UBS Fined €3.7bn in Tax Fraud Case
- Revolut Business Practices Under Spotlight Following Resignation of CFO