According to Hein Marais, CEO of Embedded Downloads, the company has identified the integration of blockchain technology, cryptography and physical devices as a niche area of development creating a safe and secure digital environment of the future, thus the development of the BitVault, the world’s first crypto communicator. According to the company, the crypto communicator is not only a smartphone but a secure banking device, secure media storage device, and identification system.
The company sees the BitVault as the first in a series of “Encryption of Things” technologies with analysis expecting more than 20 Billion devices linked to the internet by 2020, the future looks bright.
Introducing the World’s First Blockchain Phone
- Biometric technology security enabled by fingerprint recognition, and iris scan.
- Third Party Independent Multilayer Security(3IMS)
- Secure Encrypted Messaging through a Private Blockchain
- Documents, Photos and videos transferred securely over Private Blockchain
- Secure Encrypted Voice and Video calling
- Bitcoin Vault and 5 Bitcoin wallets, safe and secure
- Removable security key for enabling your device
- 5.5 Inch Touch Screen
- 64 bit 2.0GHz Octa Core Processor
- 4GB RAM and 64GB Flash Storage
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- 13MP Back camera and 8MP front camera
- BitVault application store for new Blockchain and cryptocurrency apps