Financial services firms are awash with data, much of which is language-based and unstructured. This data represents a goldmine of information, but extracting actionable insights can be labour intensive and time-consuming.
The good news is recent breakthroughs in Natural Language Processing (NLP) offer developers and enterprises a vastly expanded toolkit for performing analysis and building solutions that previously were out of reach.
During this on-demand webinar, Chelsea Harding, enterprise account executive at Google Cloud, and Robin Gainer, account executive at Cohere, will explain to The Fintech Times’ Mark Walker what NLP is and how financial services firms are leveraging it to solve key business challenges.
They will look at how banks can use NLP to improve customer service and onboarding, how financial advisors can get the TL;DR on market news to prepare for interactions with clients, and how asset managers can leverage unstructured data at scale to better inform investment decisions.
They run through how you can customise a proprietary model for your specific business problem or use case. And they cover the requirements for building NLP tools and capabilities, and show how you can experiment with state-of-the-art large language models without writing a single line of code.
Topics covered in this webinar:
- What is NLP?
- When did Cohere realise the importance of NLP in the banking sector?
- would assume NLP solutions take a very large in-house tech team, how does Cohere minimise the technical requirements?
- What’s the advantage to working with a Google Cloud approved partner and how does this benefit your financial sector customers?
- What are the benefits to working with a partner that’s approved by Google Cloud?
- How does the power of Google Cloud enable the deployment of technical solutions?
- What does Google Cloud look for in a partner such as Cohere?