Psst…Did you hear about your right to reduced tax bills?

Ever wondered what you are entitled to as a company, in terms of funding? You now have the opportunity to be rewarded for your innovation with a reduced tax bill or the chance to claim payable cash credit as a proportion of your R&D expenditure. We are reaching out to you, our readers, to inform you of Research & Development tax credit, which aims to do all of the above.

So now you know this, how can you apply?

You can apply on the company’s CT600 Tax Return, using supporting documents in the tax computations. The claim can be submitted up to two years from the end of the accounting period.

Find out more information here 


Related posts

Global approach is the only way to address money laundering, says identity verification expert

Manisha Patel

Telematics to Change the Way We Drive Within Five Years

Manisha Patel

UK News Round-up: The Latest Stories 02/06

Polly Jean Harrison