Showcasing pioneers, innovators and thought leaders of the blockchain industry.
CryptoCompare, one of the foremost websites in the world for information on digital currencies, has teamed up with ADVFN and MJAC Disruptive Investment Conferences to bring the most exciting blockchain event ever to London.
Major players from the blockchain industry will be speaking at the summit and over 50 eminent companies will be exhibiting. The one-day event will include investment panels, business panels and presentations from the likes of Ripple, Coinbase, Coinfloor, Citi, VanEck, BlockEx and BP Prime, who are Gold Sponsor of the event.
There will be an exclusive after show networking event, sponsored by Laneaxis, which will be open to all delegates.
CryptoCompare & MJAC London Blockchain Summit will examine all aspects of the sector including:
- What is blockchain and how it is changing the world we live in
- Blockchain and banking
- Cryptocurrency exchanges
- How to list a new digital currency
- Investment funds and Bitcoin
- Blockchain and its applications in the gaming eco-system
- How to mine, buy and trade digital currencies
- Wallets and how to store your cryptocurrencies safely
- Bitcoin Futures – How to trade them
- Governance in blockchain
- The latest blockchain innovations and ICOs
- The future of blockchain and its applications
Keynote speaker, Chris Burniske, co-founder of Placeholder Ventures, a New York firm specialising in cryptoassets, will be joined by the following confirmed speakers:
- Zeeshan Feroz – CEO (UK) at Coinbase
- Obi Nwosu – CEO and Co-founder at Coinfloor
- Stephan Tual – Founder & COO of Slock.it
- Simon Taylor – Co-founder and Blockchain Practice Lead at 11:FS
- Ryan Radloff – CEO CoinShares UK
- Glen Goodman (aka The Shares Guy) – “the world’s most followed investing expert.”
- Vlad Cealicu – Co-founder and CTO at CryptoCompare
- Vitaliy Kedyk – Executive Director at CEX.IO
- Edd Carlton – Head of OTC Trading at BlockEx
- Eugene Kovalyk – CMO at CEX.IO
- Paulo Fiorio – Marketing Manager at Genesis Mining
- Mark Lamb – Co-founder of Coinfloor
- Rick Burnett – Founder/CEO of Laneaxis
- Ruth Wandhöfer – Managing Director/Global Head of Regulatory and Market Strategy at Citi
- Danny Aranda – Managing Director of Strategic Growth at Ripple
- Teana Baker-Taylor – Chief Marketing Officer at Coinfloor
Speakers are being added daily and can be viewed at www.mjac.io
Michael Hannigan of MJAC comments: “With a wealth of prominent speakers and exhibitors, the summit is a must attend event for anyone wanting to find out more about blockchain technology or digital currencies. We are delighted to be working with CryptoCompare – renowned in the industry – to bring the most exciting blockchain event London has ever seen.”
Charles Hayter, CEO and Founder of CryptoCompare said: “It’s important to bring the highest calibre of individuals into the spotlight to showcase the industry for its true potential. This event will allow industry regulators and their customers to see and debate the multiple facets of this exciting emerging ecosystem.”
The CryptoCompare & MJAC London Blockchain Summit is taking place at Old Billingsgate, 1 Old Billingsgate Walk, London, EC3R 6DX on Wednesday, June 13th, 2018.
About MJAC Disruptive Investment Conferences
MJAC InvestorsHub Disruptive Investment Conferences are conferences and expos focusing on disruptive technologies including: blockchain, lithium and medical marijuana.
CryptoCompare pride themselves in showing the most accurate live prices, charting and market analysis from 65 of the top crypto exchanges globally. Their content editors keep the mining data, be it company, mining equipment or mining contracts up to date with the latest pricing and products available on the market. CryptoCompare’s wallets section has a comprehensive list of wallets that will help find the best wallet for clients needs. They have over 217,663 trading pairs and over 4,688 crypto currencies or crypto assets in an easy to understand and intuitive format.