It is very easy for many who are new to the fintech space to think that financial technology is an exclusive term for payments technology, and while there is some truth to this, it does not tell the entire story about fintech. However, in June, The Fintech Times is looking to indulge this belief as we look to discuss hot topics surrounding both sending and receiving payments, like buy now pay later (BNPL), early paydays and much more.
We have had over 50 companies across the industry contribute their thoughts as we look to cover:
- What have been the biggest payment innovations in the last 12 months?
- What are the benefits of the QR code payments?
- What is the future of the payments industry?
Salary Access Improvements
- How are people getting paid?
- How can businesses pay other businesses?
- How is the payments industry helping SMEs?
Early Pay Days
- Do employees need early pay days?
- What is earned wage access and how does it help employees?
- Is salary finance the new payday loan?
- Why is BNPL so popular?
- What are the drawbacks of BNPL?
- Is the BNPL boom ever going to slow? What’s the future of the sector?
In addition to this, the topic is set to saturate many of our off-paper content streams, including our webinars, podcasts and in-person interviews. There has never been a more appropriate time to open up the conversation around this exciting topic, and we can’t wait to share more exclusive paytech insights with you, our beloved audience, over the course of the coming weeks.