About The Team
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
What We Need
We are looking for a Chief Executive Officer to lead our future UK business, reporting into the Global CEO of Banking. The right candidate will serve as the local focal point in the UK and interact with regulators to drive growth and trust.
We currently have an EMI licence in the UK, and are in the early stages of applying for a banking licence, along with developing our consumer credit and trading activities. The CEO will be accountable for all planned UK regulated activities, including the successful transition to a future banking licence. The CEO will then be responsible for the ongoing growth and development of the business in the UK, working with our group Product and Growth teams, and including the development of a strong balance sheet, and ensuring robust risk management.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Directly leading the efforts to recruit and manage an A-player leadership team for our UK entities
- Working with our Licensing team to successfully secure required regulatory permissions, and to operationalise these new permissions and licences
- Developing our credit business in the UK, and working with group Product and Growth teams to continue successful commercial development, to deliver a strong return on equity for the UK business through excellent customer value and experience
- Developing a strong relationship with the PRA and FCA in the UK
- Leading a robust risk management and compliance culture, systems and controls for the UK entities
What Skills You’ll Need
- Strong knowledge and experience in Retail Banking, including consumer credit and card payments
- Previous experience as an Executive Committee Member within a bank, and experience of participating in Board meetings
- Senior Manager Regime SMF or previous Controlled Function equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of relevant PRA and FCA bank regulation
- Strong risk management knowledge and experience
- Able to lead large programmes of change, including significant use of technology, with strong data driven approach, and entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
Extra credit points if you have experience in the following (not required, but preferred):
- Startup Experience
- Bank license application experience
- Media Relations/Public Speaking Government Relations
A Little About Us
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 9 million customers in November 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
What We Are Looking For
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.