Website Silent Eight Pte. Ltd
Who are we:
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, providing them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore
Who are we looking for:
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi-talented team, and today we are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Manager to help shape the strategy and vision of our cutting-edge, artificial intelligence-powered product related to Anti-Money Laundering.
- Articulating the vision and strategy of our product
- Listening to the customers, anticipate their needs and expectations, and proactively delivering innovative solutions
- Working with the product owners and the development team to strategically drive the development and improvement of our product, and ensure it meets the needs of the customers
- Supporting the sales/adoption of the product
- Being the expert on the product, as well as the expert on the customers
- Developing and maintaining the roadmap
- Supporting product owners to manage the product backlog with continued refinement, review, and prioritization
- Observing trends in the marketplace and developing an understanding of the competitive landscape as well as the key market influencers
- Owning the product P&L and tracking Key Performance Indicators of product success
- Effectively communicating strategies and plans to various stakeholders, including customers and senior management
- 5+ years of proven work experience in product management, successfully delivering large scale enterprise software solution
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle
- Experience in Financial Services is nice to have, preferably in the areas of Financial Crime, Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering, Risk and/or Operations
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and knowledge of relevant tools, such as Jira
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to develop and sustain good relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to think out of the box to come up with innovative solutions to complex problems
- A passion for technology and a strong interest in the Financial industry are essential
- Fully remote work environment within the international team
- An actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups, and networking events
- Taking part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, etc.
To apply for this job please visit silenteight.com.