Swiss software house, market leader in Digital Banking, ranked in the global fintech Top 100 list.
As a member of the Sales organization, the Partner Sales Account Manager will own the sales growth strategy for targeted partners in Northern Europe. The candidate will own all aspects of the business relationships, driving executive alignment and sales engagement. This is an outstanding career opportunity for a sales professional looking to further their career with a global leader in digital banking software in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Define and execute business plans with companies that act as a distribution and implementation partner in order to increase market share and revenues
- Conduct market analysis to determine gaps and opportunities for partnerships, educate partners through training, attend partner events and conferences
- Coordinate sales efforts between CREALOGIX and Partner sales teams to achieve assigned sales goals and growth targets
- Build relationships with partners to develop joint sales opportunities and solution driven go-to-market plans
- Take responsibility for building up a delivery capability
- Oversee the partner certification process and establish specific go-to-market plans with partners
- Develop and maintain strong, successful relationships with the channel/partners, sales teams and customers
- The role covers Northern Europe (UK, Nordics and Benelux)
- At least 5 years spent developing and implementing channel strategy plans and initiatives internationally, in a software environment (ideally financial services)
- Ability to work with limited supervision (self-direction)
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Business development acumen
- Results oriented and effective at selling to senior level management
- Ability to manage the business while achieving a high level of customer and partner satisfaction
- Fluent English speaker, ability to speak another language beneficial (eg French or German)
Digital banking engagement software provider CREALOGIX works with leading global banks and wealth management firms, empowering them to provide a modern self-service user experience to their end customers, and more easily integrate and leverage differentiating fintech features. The ability to deliver innovative, secure, and well-designed solutions more quickly helps financial brands improve efficiencies, increase customer satisfaction, and attract new growth through digital channels.
Founded in 1996, the group has more than 700 employees worldwide and the shares of CREALOGIX Group (CLXN) are traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
CREALOGIX has a presence in Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Spain, and the UK, with a global client base comprising more than 550 banks, wealth management firms and other financial institutions.
About working for CREALOGIX
As our company name suggests, our culture and our people reflect a great balance of both sides of the brain.
Be part of a friendly and open team which embraces diversity and creativity, and rewards proactive, smart contributors.
Benefit from the broad and deep expertise of hundreds of expert colleagues around our global teams.
See your contributions directly applied in production, benefiting some of the world’s leading financial brands and in turn making their customers’ financial lives easier, smarter, and more secure.
Health and life insurance
Long term illness income protection
Doughnut and fruit days in the office
Friendly team running a variety of social and sports events
Please contact Kim Bonorchis ([email protected])
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.