Having completed our Series A and off the back of winning a £5 million grant from the RBS (BCR) Capability & Innovation Fund, we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to take on a career-defining role in our London based, high growth scaleup Fintech. We are a rapidly changing company with revenue of several million and highly regarded with increasing brand recognition. We have supportive PE shareholders and a clearly defined strategy to dominate our chosen market both in the UK and internationally.
You will be a commercially minded CFO, leading a finance function with experience of guiding scaleup technology companies through growing pains and international expansion. Transaction experience is essential. You will have the gravitas and leadership qualities to act as a key member of a highly motivated management team, but also enjoy rolling your sleeves up and using detailed analysis to refine processes and drive profitability.
The challenges will be:
- Provide systems, procedures and controls to support the continued rapid growth of the company.
- Build robust reporting and monitoring systems around the unique technology solution currently in development
- Work closely with sales and operations to maximise profitability across multiple channels
- Lead series B funding round and liaise with potential investors, legal and professional advisors
- Support international growth across several territories
- Evaluate and implement new revenue opportunities, leveraging existing customer relationships
- Ultimately, maximise shareholder value on exit within the next 3-5 years.
This is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and this role is unlikely to suit candidates with only large company or corporate experience.
The good stuff!
- Competitive salary, bonus and equity participation
- Your choice of hardware (Mac or Windows)
- Flexible working
- Career development budget
- 25 holiday days (excluding bank holidays)
- Access to all workspace facilities
- Paid volunteering day
- Employee assistance and wellbeing support plan
- Free breakfast, fruit, filtered water and organic coffee!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.