After a year of lackluster meetings and stilted conversations, one thing is clear: it’s time to get back and take hold of the intangible of human-to-human experiences that drive innovation and get business done.
Taking place October 24-27, 2021, get ready for a reimagined Money20/20 Las Vegas experience that puts you in the driving seat. The show has been redesigned to create a truly unprecedented and unexpected experience for everyone who attends; no two people will experience Money20/20 the same way.
Throughout the show, there will be “more catalysts for spontaneity and serendipitous moments” than ever before, and empower you in new ways to learn, solve industry challenges, and spark opportunities for growth like never before. The conversations that will take place here will decide our collective trajectory.
With over 7,500 registered attendees, key speakers at the event include:
- Stephanie Cohen, Global Co-Head of Consumer & Wealth Management, Goldman Sachs
- Ryan Glover, Chairman & Co-Founder, Greenwood
- Vanessa Vreeland, Head of Truist Ventures, Truist
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson, Chairman & CEO, Magic Johnson Enterprises
- Alissa Knight, Partner, Knight Ink
- Michael Spelfogel, Co-Founder & President, Cardless
- Joseph Bayen, CEO, Grow Credit Inc
- Kristy Kim, CEO, Tomo Credit
- Dan Rosen, General Partner, Commerce Ventures
- Nikil Viswanathan, Co-Founder & CEO, Alchemy
- Daymond John, Founder/CEO of FUBU, Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship,
Star of ABC’s Shark Tank and CEO of The Shark Group
As the annual meeting place for disruption, Money20/20 will charter the uncharted in order to shatter industry norms. With its 10 year anniversary in 2021, they have deconstructed every aspect of the show, and broke the boundaries of creativity to deliver a completely reimagined and immersive experience.
To celebrate Money20/20 USA, The Fintech Times have released a special supplement dedicated to the event. The edition provides a diverse range of fascinating insights from the most influential players in financial technology, including some of the anticipated speakers we’ll be hearing from during the three days of Money 20/20.
To find out more and read the special edition in full click here.