As everyday lives become more reliant on financial technology, FINTECH Circle and ITN Business have produced a news-style programme, Fintech for Good. This programme will highlight the importance of fintech and the work the sector is doing to improve people’s lives.
The programme highlights how fintech is empowering consumers by simplifying people’s financial lives whilst creating jobs, promoting climate responsibility with green fintech and helping to achieve greater financial inclusion. Fintech for Good also explores embedded finance and addresses the negative perceptions that people are no longer in control of their budgets.
Anchored by presenter and journalist, Duncan Golestani, the programme features interviews from the ITN London studios with industry thought leaders including Susanne Chishti, CEO of FINTECH Circle, discussing the pension timebomb, and the opportunities and challenges for the future of fintech.
Following the latest figures from banking body UK Finance that cash will account for only six per cent of payments within the next ten years, Fintech for Good will also explore how this greater reliance on technology for payments will affect social mobility within societies.
- Policy Expert – discuss how its proprietary technology and data analytics aims to make insurance more accessible, fairer, and simpler for customers, from pricing to claims.
- Quant – show how it is working to create a new digital payment network that will transform lives and markets, by enabling seamless cross-border transactions.
- Reltime – share how it offers white-labelled solutions to trusted financial and non-financial partners, aiming to make web3 decentralised finance the new normal.
- RTGS.global – demonstrate how its global settlement fabric enables instant, secure, and 24/7 payments 365 days a year, solving today’s challenges while preparing for tomorrow’s.
- Vitesse – explain how its ground-breaking technology is delivering funds as quickly as possible when a claim comes in, helping people when they need it most.
Shining a light on positive impact
Susanne Chishti, CEO of FINTECH Circle said: ”Financial technology innovation across global payments, insurance and decentralised finance – as shown in this film – expands our sense of the possible. So much of the future is already with us.
“We got inspired by these companies who pre-empt client demand, interact with customers in the way they want and view innovation as an opportunity for our society. A big thank you to ITN Business for being the best partner to tell these inspiring stories.”
Nina Harrison-Bell, head of ITN Business, said: “It’s been great to once again partner with FINTECH Circle, shining a light on the positive impact the sector has on our society. With financial technology now a norm in most of our lives, it has been interesting to take a deeper dive into the industry and explore the financially inclusive world that is being created, to the benefit of people and the planet.”
The programme will launch on 30 November 2022 at FinTech Connect, featuring news items, interviews and sponsored editorial profiles. FINTECH Circle will support the programme with an extensive campaign targeting their membership and global community.