Welcome to our events page! Take a look at upcoming events, get a hold of discounted tickets and add events straight to your calendar.
If you would like to add your event please email us [email protected]
- This event has passed.
The Island Finance Forum
April 25, 2022 @ 8:00 AM - April 29, 2022 @ 5:00 PM BSTFree
The Island Finance Forum brings together senior financiers, development partners and regulators to share and exchange expertise on sustainable and inclusive financial structures in island communities. The Forum aims to highlight the unique financial challenges faced by global island communities and the solutions for sustainable economic recovery and inclusive growth in a post-pandemic world.
This free virtual event will be accessible to attendees from across the globe in a variety of interactive sessions, including networking opportunities to meet and exchange ideas face to face or in small groups. Attendees can choose which of the topics and sessions they actively participate in and after the event many will also watch and comment on the session recordings.
The Island Finance Forum will:
- Bridge the gap between sustainable development practitioners and financial stakeholders.
- Help island stakeholders access expert knowledge and financial opportunities available to them.
- Showcase the economic opportunities available from investing in the sustainability sector on islands – particularly impact investing and ESG
This virtual event, attracting over 6,000 registrations, will be accessible to attendees from across the globe in a variety of interactive sessions covering the following 6 themes:
- Risk & Insurance
- Climate Finance & Green Recovery
- Renewable Energy Finance
- Blue Economy
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
- Start-up Ecosystems