Welcome to our events page! Take a look at upcoming events, get a hold of discounted tickets and add events straight to your calendar.
If you would like to add your event please email us [email protected]
- This event has passed.
MENA Future of Fintech 2021
February 9, 2021 @ 2:00 PM - February 10, 2021 @ 5:30 PM GMT
The COVID-19 pandemic has created one of the most complicated challenges faced by the financial sector globally. The impact of the pandemic on banking services has been severe due to demand reduction, income reduction, closure of public and private sector and the overall curb on economic activities.
The present situation has forced MENA businesses, consumers and financial intermediaries to shift focus on crafting a strategic response across the fintech and banking ecosystem. The pandemic has undeniably acted as a catalyst in enabling rapid adoption and use of FinTech platforms as contactless offerings become the new norm.
KEY AREAS FOCUSED
IMPACT OF THE PANDEMIC ON FINTECH AND THE BANKING INDUSTRY
CONSOLIDATION OF FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES
THE IMPORTANCE OF TECHNOLOGY AND DIGITIZATION IN SEAMLESS CONTINUITY
EXPLORE EMERGING OPPORTUNITIESIN THE POST COVID 19 FINANCIALSERVICES DOMAIN
UNDERSTAND THE TRUE POTENTIAL OF INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY IN MEETING THE CHANGING NEEDS OF THE CONSUMERS
DISCOVER HOW FINTECH FIRMS CAN COPE IN THE NEW ENVIRONMENT
- Government Authorities
- Financial Regulatory Authorities
- Commercial & Investment Banks
- Private Banks
- Asset & Wealth Management Firms
- Insurance firms
- Auditing companies
- Fintech companies
- Banking technology firms
- Security/ identity verification firms
- Financial consulting firms
- Fintech investors / Venture Capitalist’s & Startups
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- CEOs/ COOs – Banks/Insurance/Investments
- Head of IT & Technology
- CTOs/ Vice Presidents
- Heads of Compliance & Risk Management
- Directors/ Senior Manager – Audits
- Director – Financial Crime/ Fraud
- Head of Regulations
- Director/Head/ VP – Payments/FinTech
- Director – Customer Experience