Welcome to our events page! Take a look at upcoming events, get a hold of discounted tickets and add events straight to your calendar.
If you would like to add your event please email us [email protected]
- This event has passed.
Digital Wealth Management Strategy 2020: episode 5
May 21 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM BSTFREE
Technology in Wealth Management: a Silo or a Way of Life?
In this live discussion we consider some of the growth and innovation ideas we’ve talked about in the 4 preceding episodes, and ask – how can established wealth management firms and private banks take action?
The discussion covers:
– Why is it that technology often represents a struggle for leading wealth management firms?
– What kind of talent firms need to attract and foster
– What kind of technology investment provides ROI?
– New software: build vs buy vs partner
– What actions should digitally ambitious financial brands prioritise?
This is the 5th episode in a series of 8+ live conversations looking at the strategic side of digitalisation for established wealth management firms and private banks.
– David Joyce – CEO UK, CREALOGIX
– Vladimir Dimitroff – Associate Partner, Synpulse Management Consulting https://www.linkedin.com/in/vdimitroff/
Host: Andrew Gough, Digital Wealth Management – CREALOGIX UK
– Each episode is followed by a Zoom call to allow you to meet other digital advocates in the audience, and share your views.