Welcome to our events page! Take a look at upcoming events, get a hold of discounted tickets and add events straight to your calendar.
If you would like to add your event please email us [email protected]
- This event has passed.
Africa FinTech Festival 2021
June 16, 2021 @ 8:00 AM - October 15, 2021 @ 5:00 PM BSTFree – $50
Working in close collaboration with the Africa FinTech Network (AFN), the Mauritius Africa FinTech Hub (MAFH) brings you the 3rd Africa Fintech Festival edition, a concept launched by the AFN in 2018.
Themed FinTech, Sustainability and Innovation – The power trio to fast-forward Africa’s growth. the Festival will take place in a new 2-parts format over the year as follows:
- 1-day fully virtual and free event – happening on the 16th June
- 3-day hybrid conference – happening from the 13th-15th October
With this new format, AFN and MAFH aim to help stakeholders better dive into the Pan-African FinTech movement that is happening right now and follow through!
Topics that will be addressed on the 16th June are as follows:
- Digital ID: Streamlining customer due diligence to enhance customer experience
- State of Blockchain and crypto asset regulations in Africa
- Empowering the Future: The importance of Digital Financial Literacy to build sustainable and ethical growth for the sector
- Digital Transformation in Banking
- Deepening access to financial services for african MSMEs
- Modernising the fight against financial crime
The event is open to all the stakeholders in the FinTech and allied fields including entrepreneurs, SMEs, startups, corporations, universities, financial service providers, tech companies, investors and regulators.