Welcome to our events page! Take a look at upcoming events, get a hold of discounted tickets and add events straight to your calendar.
If you would like to add your event please email us [email protected]
- This event has passed.
Africa Bank 4.0 Summit
May 23, 2022 @ 8:00 AM - May 27, 2022 @ 5:00 PM BSTFree
BII World and Network International (Powered Sponsor) are excited to announce the dates for the
8th Africa Bank 4.0 Summit – CEO Exclusive, which will be hosted In-Person over 5 days (23-
27th May 2022) in Nairobi – Kenya.
The event will be 100+ C-Suites, Ministerial officials and business decision makers across Africa's
BFSI sector to brainstorm on new opportunities to and capitalizing on new technology to enhance
customer engagement, business avenues and determine Africa’s progressive future in banking &
Over 5 days participants will witness unlimited opportunities and engagements such as
-2-Day Conference : 25th May 2022, Wednesday, 09:00 – 17:00hrs EAT
26th May 2022, Thursday | 09:00 – 15:30hrs EAT
– Fintech StartUp Investor Forum : 23 May 2022, Monday | 09:00 – 17:30hrs EAT
-Africa Bank 4.0 Awards : 26th May 2022, Thursday | 17:00hrs – 20:00hrs EAT
-Masterclass Workshops : Pre-Event Masterclass 24th May 2022, Tuesday
(Presented by Network International)
Post-Event Masterclass | 27th May 2022, Friday
The event has already confirmed participation by industry exponents, global leaders and decision
makers such as:
• Nandan Mer, Group Chief Executive Officer – Network International
• Dr. Segun Aina, President – Africa Fintech Network
• Mizinga Melu, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer – Absa Bank Zambia Plc
• Uzoma Dozie, Chief Executive Officer – Sparkle
• Mukwandi Chibesakunda, Chief Executive Officer – Zambia National Commercial Bank
• Mamie KALONDA, Chief Executive Officer – FINCA RD Congo SA
• Abdi Mohamed, Chief Executive Officer – Absa Bank Tanzania
• Noha Shaker, Secretary General – Egyptian Fintech Association | Vice President – Africa
• Ali Hussein Kassim, Chairman – Association of Fintechs in Kenya
• Funsho Idowu, Chief Executive Officer – Sofri Digital Bank
• Chitalu Charity Mwanza, Chief Executive Officer – Digital PayGo among many others.