Welcome to our events page! Take a look at upcoming events, get a hold of discounted tickets and add events straight to your calendar.
If you would like to add your event please email us [email protected]
March 17 @ 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM GMT£390 – £490
PAY360 is the flagship conference and exhibition of the Emerging Payments Association, bringing together attendees from across the entire payments value chain. It is a narrowcast event for the payments community, where senior decision makers meet to do business.
Returning to the Business Design Centre in London on 17th March 2020, PAY360 is packed full of content and networking opportunities, delivering maximum benefit with minimal time away from the office. We will differentiate through the quality and relevance of our content. The most topical themes are shaped by our community, and our intimate involvement in payments around the world.
We are working hard on the agenda for PAY360, and will keep you notified when it is released.
To see the 2019 agenda click here
For now…take a look at some of the key themes we’ll be exploring across the agenda
In… REIMAGINING BANKING, PAYMENTS AND INNOVATION
• Master the post PSD2 landscape
• How to win the digital transformation battle
• Understand the open finance era
• Assess how do you benchmark innovation in 2020
In… REDEFINING CUSTOMERS AND NEW OPERATING MODELS
• Assess your future customer
• Tackle the challenge of the expanded use of open APIs
• Learn what the practical realities of implementing AI are
• Learn how to build a successful digital only bank
In… NEW FRONTIERS OF PAYMENTS
• We’ll be discussing Big Tech. Big Threat?
• Implement SCA without the headaches
• Re-define the future of identity and financial crime 2.0
• Learn more about instant, real time and cross border innovation payments transformation
About the Emerging Payments Association
The EPA is a commercial membership association of payments industry influencers.
It runs more than 70 events each year, delivers eight projects to drive change, helps to connect the ecosystem, encourages innovation and profitable business growth.
The EPA’s vision is for the UK to be the global hotspot for payments innovation. As it sets out to be the most influential trade body in emerging payments, the EPA’s mission, to collaborate to innovate, has the potential to improve lives everywhere.
The EPA community is over 150 members strong and growing. Members come from across the payments value chain; including payments schemes, banks and issuers, merchant acquirers, PSPs, retailers, and more. These companies have come together, from across the UK and internationally, to join our association, collaborate, and speak with a unified voice.
Together, transacting more than £6 trillion annually and employing more than 300,000 staff, we now have a significant influence over the industry’s future.