The time to grow is now. Hundreds of European FinTechs are getting serious traction and startups are turning into promising scale-ups. Billions are waiting to be invested in the companies that have the potential to conquer the markets. Who will be next? 26 & 27 September the second edition of the European FinTech Awards & Conference 2017 will be held in Brussels.
The European FinTech Awards is the place where innovative and disruptive FinTech companies are presented and awarded. This years theme is “The Coming of Age of FinTech”. During the event you will meet with leading innovation managers of major banks, eager investors and the most promising FinTech companies. Through our
FinTech networking-tool you will be able to reach out to those stakeholders you can’t wait to meet.
Great programme and latest insights
FinTech is entering a new phase. More and more companies get some traction and startups turn into scale ups. How does the industry deal with the growing pains of rapidly developing markets and players? How do you stay relevant and what will be the next step? Learn more about leadership, the latest technology developments, the
status of regulations and the characteristics of successful insurgent businesses.
● Witness the pitches of the 30 most promising European FinTechs
● Listen and meet FinTech experts & investors like Chris Skinner (Europe’s FinTech Titan), Wim Mijs (EBF), Marc Oerke (Allianz), Jurgen Ingels (B-Hive), Cora van Nieuwenhuizen (European Parliament) and many others
● Meet hundreds of business partners and investors
● Get inspired by the mindblowing keynotes of Chris Skinner, Cedric Dumont & Phil Campion
● Use the networking tool & schedule meetings with FinTech stakeholders you always wanted to meet
● Participate in closed-door round table sessions to talk shop with like minded professionals.
The European FinTech Awards & Conference 2017 will take place 26 & 27 September 2017 in Brussels. The Pre-Conference (26 September) will bring together the most important stakeholders in the financial services industry at the European Parliament. The Conference day (27 September) will inspire present stakeholders in ‘The
Egg’. If you are a FinTech expert and are interested in getting a seat in the panel of judges, you can get listed here.
The FinTech Times readers benefit special discount. Exclusively for you as reader of the FinTech Times you are able to benefit from a special discounted ticket for the European FinTech Awards 2017. By using the discount code: FINT2017 you can get a discount to attend the event.
Get your tickets on http://bit.ly/2stiETT now!