Pushpay (NZSX:PPH, ASX:PPH, ‘Pushpay’ or ‘the Company’), the payments and engagement solutions provider for faith-based and non-profit sectors, has announced new digital features within its giving solution, church management system, and mobile applications to help churches engage and increase involvement within their community.
While the pandemic continues on, traditions of in-person gatherings are slowly showing signs of returning to normal, with roughly 21 per cent of adults attending weekly religious services in-person—up from 5 per cent in the spring of 2020. Churches have relied heavily on technology to help them reach people during the last 24 months in particular, and there are no signs of that changing anytime soon as 93 per cent recently
indicated that technology plays an important role in helping them achieve their mission.
“Now is the time for organisations to consider where technology fits in their new model and how to be intentional about leveraging digital solutions to move their mission forward,” said Aaron Senneff, Pushpay’s chief technology officer. “As we look to the future, churches need technology partners that will innovate and grow with them to help them reach and engage with the next generation of church-goers.”
Key highlights of a webinar hosted by the Company, exploring the product’s features and how churches can leverage them to re-engage with people in their community include:
- App analytics: Provides a granular view of mobile app engagement and surfaces holistic trends on how community members are interacting with app content. Also delivers actionable insights to support churches as they lean into mobile engagement as a key part of their communication strategy. In fact, church leaders recently indicated that mobile church applications are one of the most strategically important technology tools for the future of their church.
- Event creation in-app: With in-person gatherings on the rise, group leaders now have the ability to quickly create events directly from their mobile church app and spark engagement with group members in real-time.
- Donor Development enhancements: Church leaders now have the flexibility to view gifts and engagement activity by individual or by household, and can toggle between views within the Donor Development dashboard. In addition, churches can now quickly view their top donors in a matter of seconds with a new report in the Donor Development dashboard.
- Draggable Resi livestream link: Enables churches that use Resi Media livestreaming technology the ability to easily add their Resi livestream and library videos to their Pushpay mobile application for a seamless viewing experience.
- Annual recurring giving: Community members now have the ability to set-up a recurring annual gift, for the date of their choice, which allows more flexibility as they actively seek to help their church, and or parish, grow.
- Spanish translation: Seamlessly translates localised content into Spanish within the LEAD mobile application, which also sets the foundation for expansion of translation in additional Pushpay products in the near future.
“We absolutely love the new app analytics data,” said Emily Ciecka, creative director at The Experience Community in Tennessee. “The ability to drill down into the metrics of items and messages is extremely helpful as we continue to learn how to best communicate with our congregation.”
The Company also launched an enhancement to its integration with Rock RMS, a longstanding Pushpay partner. The new event payment feature streamlines donation and payment management and allows organisations to view transactions in one platform, providing easier reconciliation and a total view of engagement. To date, Pushpay has more than 44 integration partners, and offers more than 80 software integrations to help organisations seamlessly transfer information across services to increase efficiency and improve ministry management.