Ukrainian Tech Days will take place in London as a part of London Tech Week during 11-13th of June 2019. This includes the British-Ukrainian Tech Night on the 11th of June 2019 and the exhibition booth “Ukraine Tech” at TechXLR8 on the 12th and 13th of June 2019. The purpose of these events is to bring together the British and Ukrainian tech ecosystems, to share knowledge and to create new business connections.
General Partner of the British-Ukrainian Tech Night: Sigma Software
Empowered by USAID
Over the past few years Ukraine has become a globally recognised techhub. More than 100 Fortune500 companies are running R&D centres in Ukraine. Leaders in the tech world from Amazon to Microsoft are running big developer centers and Silicon Valley companies like Snapchat, People.ai and other have build full stack capabilities and increasingly product development, sales and marketing functions are run from Ukraine.
Many facts prove this opinion:
- Ukraine hosts 110+ R&D centres owned by multinational corporations including Microsoft, Samsung, Wargaming, Ring (by Amazon), ABBYY and others
- More than 170000 Ukrainian tech specialists work for startups and IT service companies worldwide
- 100+ of Fortune 500 companies hire Ukrainian tech specialists
- 18 Ukrainian IT service providers are featured in the 2018 Global Outsourcing-100 list
- 1000+ tech events are organised annually and 50+ tech communities are driven by Ukrainian tech ecosystem players
- Ukraine is now ranked 24th best country in the world for software development services
- Ukrainian startups received $337M investments in 2018
Together with London tech community “Minibar” Embassy of Ukraine in London and other participants we are organising the the first British-Ukrainian Tech Night on the 11th of June. The program of the Tech Night combines founder’s stories by speakers from successful global companies: Grammarly, Sigma Software, YouTeam, and startup pitch session afterwards. The organisers are planning to gather startups, investors, corporates and London tech ambassadors to show them opportunities in the emerging Ukrainian tech market. The event is free, by invitations, please RSVP here.
Also on the 12-13 of June Ukrainian delegation will participate in TechXLR8 presenting innovative ideas, tech products and high-end services at a common booth “Ukraine Tech”. The delegation consists of 7 startups and corporates: Sigma Software, Competera, Ugears, Grammarly, Sannacode, Unicsoft, TechMagic. All the participants of London Tech Week are very welcome to assess the scale and quality of the Ukrainian tech industry.