In 2012, Katia undertook an MBA at the world-renowned University of St. Gallen; subsequently moving into international communications consultancy across Austria, Russia, and Switzerland. With her previous publishing experience, and having built an extensive network across the world of business; Katia moved to London and founded Disrupts Media Limited in 2015. With a growing buzz around fintech and the true emergence of cryptocurrencies, The Fintech Times followed soon after; first going to print in January 2016. Since then, The Fintech Times has gone from strength to strength connecting Fintech with the World, experiencing steady growth in headcount, readership, and revenue.
The journey continues… Let’s take Fintech mainstream ????
- Ben Brabyn, CEO of L39: To Get Investment, You Have to Hunt as a Pack
- The last thing the world needs right now is another bank
- LATOKEN is Taking Crypto to the Next Level
- Asian fintech: Expansion, expansion and yet more expansion
- Brexit and THE FUTURE OF FINTECH