Devie has a good understanding of the international financial and technological markets, having grown up in India and lived in global financial centres like London, Stockholm, Washington DC, New York and Mumbai. Having travelled to over 42 countries and worked with teams in over 47 countries, she understands and analyses regional technology trends and market developments. With a computer engineering background, she is also passionate about inspiring young women to find success in technical fields. Devie holds executive degrees from IMD Lausanne, University of California Berkeley and Boston University School of Management.
- CityAM FinTech Powerlist: 7th most influential person in UK fintech
- Jax Finance FinTech Influencer list: 9th most influential person in fintech globally
- FinTech100 list: #12 globally
- Kurtosys Power 100 Women in Finance: #10
- Silicon Republic’s 31 women strengthening the connection between finance and technology
- Rendity Top 10 Financial Bloggers: #5