BNP Paribas Asset Management (‘BNPP AM’) has announced the launch of its Investment Insights service, offering intuitive interaction with Alexa-enabled devices to access voice-activated market commentary and thought leadership.
Investment Insights was developed as part of BNPP AM’s broader investment in technology, aimed at enriching and automating its investment processes and client communications. It is one of BNPP AM’s most innovative digital initiatives to date and demonstrates how artificial intelligence can enhance the conversation with clients and investors, while facilitating data collection to better understand user engagement.
The launch of Investment Insights follows a year-long collaboration between teams and across regions, and has been developed using US English, representing over 70% of the global user base. Users span 41 countries, including the United States, Canada, UK and Australia, where BNPP AM has offices. Assessing user engagement with each feature is key, and will enable language-specific versions to be developed for major European markets, including France and Germany.
Investment Insights offers Alexa users:
- The Market Update: a 4-5 minute briefing, available on Monday mornings, giving an outlook for the week and key market trends to look out for.
- The Daily Brief: a 1-2 minute briefing on the day’s most important content.
- The Wrap: a 3-4 minute recap, available on Fridays, covering the most important thought leadership content shared during the week.
- – The Data Hub: a live database of market data, such as ETF and stock prices, trading volumes and performance.
- FAQ: answers to questions about BNPP AM, such as number of employees, AUM or office locations.
Hilda Tingle, Head of Digital Marketing at BNP Paribas Asset Management, said: “We believe that voice-enabled interaction with our clients and investors will become increasingly important and the introduction of Investment Insights is a key development, enabling us to offer a voice experience that is more robust and complete than anything else that is currently available within the asset management market.”