Blockchain Alternative Investment Conference is the only blockchain conference focused on institutional investors, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, private banks,
family offices, high net worth / ultra high net worth individuals, and accredited individuals.
- Leading fund managers in cryptocurrencies
- CEOs of successful ICOs from 2017 and 2018
- Institutions and private investors responsible for over US$750 billion of assets under management
Taking place on 18-19 June at 8 Northumberland – one of London’s best and most central conference venues.
Within BAIConf London 2018 the ICO Pitch Competition will take place on June 18 at 5:30 p.m.
London WC2N 5BY
Old Billiard Room
How to participate
● Open to selected, invited exhibitors at BAIConf Day 2.
● Invitation at sole discretion of conference organisers.
● 5 minutes for presentation (hard stop)
● 3 minutes for Q&A
● Powerpoint presentation (no live demos) submitted 24 hours before to
[email protected] with title “ICO Pitch Powerpoint [Company
● Ismail Malik – Editor in Chief, ICO Crowd Magazine
● Kate Goldfinch – Managing Editor, Fintech Times
● Toby Lewis – Founder, Novum Insights
● Veronica Mihai – Founding Partner, Bloomwater Capital
● Best Pitch Award: 1st Place and 1st Runner Up
● Future Impact Award: 1st Place and 1st Runner Up
● Blockchain Innovation Award: 1st Place and 1st Runner Up
Prizes for 1st Place in Each Category:
● Winner Profile in Fintech Times
● Winner Profile BAIConf blog
● Signed book by William Mougayar
● 4x Exhibition passes to next BAIConf